Annual Regional Brochure Exchange
Join us at Barnyard Swing Mini Golf & Family Fun Center on May 19th for the Annual Regional Brochure Exchange, 4-6pm
Address:4604 NY Route 28, Milford, NY 13807
- Collect brochures for your rack or guest rooms
- Open to ALL tourism businesses – lodging, restaurants, and attractions
- Complimentary local draft beer, ice cream, Green Cow hot dogs and mini golf
- Children and family members encouraged
Tips for a successful exchange:
- Pre-sort bundles of 20 brochures
- Bring banners or other branded materials to adorn your vehicle
- Be mindful of weather – event occurs rain or shine
- Bring a bag, basket or wagon to collect materials from other businesses
- Bring business cards
If you will not have a printed rack card or brochure, we still encourage you to attend for the sake of networking (safely) and picking up other collateral. You do not need one to take some. If you cannot attend but would like for us to put your materials out, let us know – we will find a way to distribute on your behalf.
Lastly, if you have not yet seen it, please check out the new Digital Travel Guide. Share it with your friends. Inform your visitors. Add it to your confirmation emails. Post it on Social Media:
REMINDERS: This is a great time to form partnerships for building Travel Packages, today’s traveler is tight on time and booking a trip with one click is very favorable. See the attached Guide on How-To build Travel Packages.
For questions, please contact the DMC at 607-322-4046 or Jacqueline@ThisIsCooperstown.com or her cell at (315) 867-6073.