During this helpful class, presenter Jim Lozano will cover:
– Why are financial statements important?
– What if I can’t afford to hire someone to do my accounting?
Tips to do it yourself & alternatives to hiring someone full time
– If I am already getting financials, what are the important things
for me to focus on?
– Do I need an annual budget?
– I am looking to grow my business, how can I use my financial statements to help me determine if I will be successful?
BST is a multi-disciplinary accounting, tax and advisory firm based in Albany that serves the needs of closely held companies, family-owned businesses, not-for-profit and governmental entities and high-net-worth individuals.
BST offers a broad portfolio of accounting and auditing, tax, consulting and wealth management services, as well as valuation, forensic accounting and litigation support.
Registration is $10 per Chamber member
$20 per non-member
Lunch will be provided!
RSVPs are required. Please RSVP to the Chamber at 547-9983
Hope to see you there!