Below is a list of current job openings from Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce members. Please see listings below and contact the companies or organizations directly.
Food Service Worker
Are you looking to make a difference by improving the health of our patients? At Bassett Healthcare Network, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. We are committed to helping the population we serve, and our communities achieve optimum health and enjoy the best quality of life possible.
LONGEVITY BONUS BEING OFFERED AT 6, 12 & 18 months of employment based on hours worked and could total $2650!
Completes assigned functions within the department, excellent customer service, operates and maintains the dietary food equipment. Uses both Tablets and Cell phones to complete department tasks. Through constant interactions with customers, physicians, nursing, and visitors will provide efficient, courteous, and accurate service. Performs a variety of routine duties and assists in maintaining the high level of sanitation within the Food Service Department.
- Prepare both Hot and Cold menu items identified on the production sheets, in accordance with forecasted and/or tallied quantities.
- Adhere to HACCP guidelines to maintain sanitation of all food preparation and service areas.
- Complete a variety of assignments that may include; direct patient customer service, in-house catering services, patient visitation, tray assembly, distribution and service, general sanitation, cleaning, and use of kitchen equipment.
- Conduct a variety of cleaning tasks which may include dish washing, pot washing, general sanitation, cleaning, and use of kitchen equipment.
- Assist in the service and storage of food.
- Demonstrate knowledge of federal, state, local, and department sanitation procedures and maintain a clean sanitary working environment in all areas of the Food and Nutrition
- Utilize various equipment and supplies appropriately.
- Clean and stock work area before each meal and at the end of shift.
- Control food and paper waste, while recycling all appropriate trash items.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Experience: None required
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Requires excellent verbal and communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Physical Requirements: Able to be on your feet most of the time. Work in hot and cold environments. Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Our commitment to our employees includes benefit programs that are designed to meet the various needs across our employee population.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our network, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through employee contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location and/or position.
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.
Clark Sports Center
National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum